Table of Contents:
The Ongage Webhook
- When this feature is set in your account, the Ongage platform will forward all hard bounces, soft bounces, unsubscribes, and complaints, automatically from Ongage to your CRM/Data Warehouse/Back-end system.
- This is a "Push" feature, designed for pushing the above to an endpoint on your side, instead of you having to "Pull" this data from Ongage, by implementing the Ongage API.
- Go to your 'Account General Settings' under the 'Account Settings ' menu item. Go to the Webhook endpoint URL input field, and enter an endpoint URL to where Ongage should push this data.
The post command to your endpoint
Ongage will issue an HTTP Post call to the endpoint URL you provide with an accompanying JSON as in the following format example:
How to read the data from your endpoint
To read the data on your end you'll need something like the following PHP code example
Here are 2 PHP code examples if you'd like to simulate this on your end:
Available status values
The status parameter above can contain any of the following values:
Additional technical details
- If the call to your web-service fails, Ongage will save the call and retry again later.
- Ongage will call the web-service you provide every 10 minutes with all the bounces, unsubs, and complaints that accumulated in that time interval.