Table of Contents:
24/7 Email Support
Ongage provides 24/7 email support
- Email is the best way to get support as it goes directly to our 24/7 support center!
- In addition, a notification email for each support ticket, is broadcast to all key Ongage staff members. So that opening a support ticket is The best and most guaranteed method for us to notice your issue ASAP!
- Login to your Ongage account.
- On the upper right-hand side, click on the down-pointing arrow next to your Ongage username.
- Under the "Help" lifesaver, click on the "Support" menu item to open a support ticket.
The Ongage Zendesk Support Email
- Email support directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In email message please indicate your name, email, Ongage account name and ID if you know.
- Full details of the issue, including List Name (List ID), Campaign Name and Campaign ID etc.
- From the Ongage homepage click on the Contact Us menu item.
- On that page click on the "Click Here" link next to the "To Contact Support" label:
- You can update the status of a ticket, after you opened it, see reference here: Updating ticket properties from your Inbox
- Most commonly if for example, you want to set the status of a ticket to closed you can use this command: #status solved - in the body of the email when you reply to Zendesk