Table of Contents:
Table of Contents minLevel 2
Note: You'll find an (info) icon next to notable release items.
November 2020: v4.36.0
New Features / Changes in v4.36.0
- Campaign throttling and timezone can now be used together. Till now marketers had to choose one or the other. Now marketers can apply throttling to their timezoned spread campaigns:
August 2020: v4.35.6
New Features / Changes in v4.35.6
- Launched new Sinch plug-n-play SMS vendor integration, with built-in bounce and unsubscribe integration and processing. For more details see our online Sinch Setup Tutorial.
July 2020: v4.34.0
New Features / Changes in v4.34.0
- Ongage launched it's own SMTP Vendor named "Ongage SMTP". With this launch customers choosing to use this SMTP can enjoy a full one-stop-shop offer from Ongage. Like any other delivery vendor in the Ongage network, the Ongage SMTP can be used as a sole email delivery vendor, or together with other world-class cloud SMTP vendors that Ongage has built-in integrations to.
- Production launch of Automation Rules with improved UI and UX.
March 2020: v4.32.0
New Features / Changes in v4.32.0
- We're excited to announce the launch of Automation Rules (Beta): which will enable marketers to Send transactional emails, create real-time Webhooks, update your Ongage list, and design personalized marketing automations actions that run in real-time, based on your customer's actions.
January 2020: v4.31.0
New Features / Changes in v4.31.0
- Added “Segment ID” as Grouped by Field, in the Custom Aggregate Report, which will enable marketers to perform analysis of opens, clicks, soft bounces, unsubscribes hard bounces, complaints, etc. on a per segment basis.