The Domain Message Authentication Reporting and Conformance protocol enables you to share authentication instructions with other mail agents and receive reports identifying unauthenticated emails being sent in your domain’s name.
For more about DMARC and how to implement, visit our Ongage Blog Post: Email Authentication Protocols: What are They and Why Are They Important?
Article Explaining DMARC Overview
Image from dmarc.org
How to Set Up Protocols
- Email Authentication Protocols: What Are They and Why Are They Important? (Ongage Blog: September 2020)
- 3 DNS Records Every Marketer Must Know (March 2017)
- Why DMARC Matters for Email Marketing (April 2017)
- What marketers need to know about DMARC (July 2016)
- Article Explaining DMARC Overview